New PUBG mobile 0.12 update
PUBG mobile 0.12 update is far better than the previous. Read the full article to know the changes in games and new “evezone mode & achievements and errors” which was corrected.
New PUBG Mobile 0.12 update was come on 17th April. Apart from the changes made in the PUBG Mobile Zombie mode and the addition of Zombie: Darkest Night, there are a lot of corrections. The company claims to have adjusted the “automatic opening of the door“, which could imply that the failure of the door of PUBG Mobile could finally be corrected. In addition to this, there are more buildings on the Vivendi snow map, a viewer mode and configurable cross hairs colors. Here is the complete list of patch notes.
Patch notes of update of PUBG Mobile 0.12
A new feature in PUBG
- Replaces the Event mode
- Survive Till Dawn is now in this mode.
- More new modes will be added in the future.
New EvoZone Mode
- The Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies.
- All teams that are still alive at sunrise will win.
Changes in Survive Till Dawn in PUBG
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies.
- To freeze enemies Liquid nitrogen grenades is added and reduce their movement speed.
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs.
- Some zombie can now climb over low walls or on roofs
- The “RPG-7 and Jungle Style“ magazines were added.
- Flamethrowers now do more damage.
- The handling of the M134 has been adjusted.
- Players will obtain affixes that grant certain benefits.
- Zombies now move more slowly after being hit by guns
- Rapid Survive Till Dawn chat messages added to default and classic voice packs
- Daily quests can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn.
- Players can now see the games their friends, crews or clan members are currently in, and see the information of others as they watch, as well as adjust the privacy settings of the Viewer mode.
- The colors of the cross scope can now be changed in the configuration.
- “Portable lockers” can now be exchanged in a game.
- The theme of spring and treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique “Reward, Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose“ Set is a guaranteed fall to the draw 10.
- Popularity has been added to the spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKE to each other and become Partners with friends who have 400 Synergy or more. The companions will appear in the spaces of each one.
- Players can now add items from the Store as favorites and receive a notification when these items are on sale.
- Duplicate items with a time limit will now be stacked to show only 1 icon per item with the total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
- Best ‘companion, superstar, winning culture, adventurous, until dawn‘ and one step too far
- Automatic opening of the door has been refined.
- The probabilities of the dynamic climate have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to “Dino Park, Coal Mines, and Goroka in Vivendi“
- The Crew Challenge qualifying round has been extended, and the top 10 teams now have unique outfits.
- Improved emulator detection to prevent emulator players from associating with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show the map and the delay information.
- Quick chat messages are now edited in the inventory
- The quick chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to speed up and facilitate the sending of messages.
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder about the dismantling of duplicate items for Silver
- Previews are now available on some pages. Touch the reward icon to preview costumes
- Gallery now only shows items currently in stock in the Store
- Cloth bandana (leopard) with the first purchase has finished. The rewards for the first purchase of the season will be updated.
- The RP backpack now remembers the adjustments of the previous season
- Emotes of mythical outfits can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons.
- Added animation to drop empty magazines when reloading
- Animation to throw grenades while prone has been tuned.
- Added animation to open/close doors.
Error was corrected
- The hair was not shown correctly when equipping certain headdresses
- The Pants of Season 6 caused graphics failures in certain shoes.
- The doors were not displayed correctly.
Articles credit: gadgets.ndtv